Prolapse treatment using The Callicrate SMART Bander™
UTERINE PROLAPSE LOOP USE
CALLICRATE PROLAPSE LOOP™
- Wear safety glasses.
- Use a Callicrate Prolapse Loop™ (a larger version of the Callicrate Loop™ used for castration).
- Tetanus toxoid (not antitoxin) must be used. It is important to read and follow vaccine instructions. For more information, contact your veterinarian.
- Insert the end of the prolapse loop into the nose of the bander.
- Place the loop around animal’s uterine prolapse and pull to remove all slack from both sides. Keep even tension on both sides.
- Tighten loop until tension peg touches back of slot.
- Push down on crimping lever.
- Cut the loop as close to spool as possible using the Callicrate Cutter™.
- The prolapse may need to be surgically removed after banding depending on the size of tissue mass. Contact your veterinarian if assistance is required.
TREATING A PROLAPSE
Please view slideshow below.
For more information contact Rachel Dodd, general manager
No-Bull Enterprises 800-858-5974 785-332-3344
:The Callicrate bander is the cat’s meow when it comes to fixing prolapses on sheep. My vet used your bander yesterday to fix an anal prolapse on a lamb. It worked great!!!! Fixing a prolapse now becomes about the 65th thing your invention can do. I saved two lambs this year because of the bander. Thanks for making such a quality product.”Jeffrey Goldwasser